Currently there are five office staff working at the Municipal Office in Neilburg.
The Administrator is appointed by the Council each year. He/she must possess a valid certificate of qualifications. The administrator's role is of secretary treasurer, financial and legislative advisor to council, and a liaison between council, the community and the municipal employees.
The Administrator's duties are to:
• be secretary to the council and in this role prepare and keep records and bylaws;
• attend and record proceedings at council meetings;
• communicate resolutions and instructions of the council to all parties concerned including the preparation and transmission of correspondence, forms and other materials as required;
• maintain a bylaw register;
• sign documents, agreements and orders executed on behalf of the municipality as directed by council;
• safely keep all documents of the municipality;
• keep custody of the municipal seal;
• keep or supervise all funds and securities;
• prepare and maintain the assessment roll;
• prepare the tax roll;
• collect revenues and control expenditures;
• maintain municipal accounts for revenues and expenditures, assets, liabilities etc;
• prepare financial statement and financial information;
• maintain a neat and professional appearance;
• conduct him or herself in a manner which will enhance the integrity, dignity and honor of the municipality;
• continue professional development and growth.